Ken Hannam has practiced law since 1975. He originally was associated with the Law Offices of Mahoney, Shaffer, Hatch & Layton practicing in areas of personal injury law and probate law.
He established his own office in 1999 and has practiced principally in the area of personal injury law including car accidents, truck accidents, slip and fall accidents, trip and fall accidents, work-related accidents, and other accidents.
He has had success in settling or litigating slip and fall accident cases when other lawyers have declined representation.
He meets personally with each client to discuss and understand the facts of any claim and he keeps his clients informed of their cases regularly through letters, copies of case documents and telephone calls until the claim or case is resolved. The initial visit is free. Inquiries are welcome.
Areas of Practice
- Probate & Estate Administration
- 33% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Texas, 1975
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1986
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1986
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- Honors: Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award in Civil Procedure
- Franklin & Marshall College, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- A.B. - 1971
- Major: Government
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Corpus Christi Bar
- English (Primary)